On Pnoy SONA – Reaction and Summary
Members of the Senate have commended President Benigno Aquino III for a “very well said” state of the nation address (SONA) on Monday at the opening of the 15th Congress second regular session at the Batasang Pambansa in Quezon City.
”Very well said,” Senator Panfilo Lacson described the second SONA of President Aquino more than a year after his election.
”It’s down to earth and has sense of direction. Whatever they said, we have seen that something good is happening with the ‘daang matuwid’ (straight path). I think it’s holding, so far,” Lacson added.
Senator Francis ‘Chiz’ Escudero congratulated President Aquino, saying “there was not too much of the blaming game in his speech and I agree with his emphasis on the creation and matching of jobs.”
Senator Teofisto Guingona III said he was inspired by the President’s SONA.
Senate President Pro-Tempore Jinggoy Estrada commended the President for being “true to himself” in cleaning the house from the waste left by the past administration of former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.
”I think the President is true to himself. He is firm in eradicating graft and corruption. We cannot blame him because of the previous administration. My thumbs up to his speech,” Estrada, whose father former President Joseph Ejercito Estrada also attended the SONA, along with former President Fidel V. Ramos, said.
Senate Majority Floor Leader Vicente Sotto III commended also the President for his detailed speech specifically on the campaign against human trafficking and prosecution of drug cases.
”We have seen that the house cleaning in the first round (first year) is successful. This is very good foundation for a more prosperous future for the country and, hopefully, with the next five rounds (years), he will be able to deliver his promises,” Sotto said.
Attending his first SONA since walking out of prison in December last year, Senator Antonio Trillanes IV said President Aquino is true to his mandate.
”It was a fresh experience. I learned the protocol. I just listened and I was satisfied by a presentation of plan for this country out of misery,” Trillanes, who was imprisoned for leading military uprising against Arroyo, said.
Incoming search terms:
- reaction about SONA
- sona reaction
- reaction about sona 2012
- pnoy sona reaction
- summary of pnoys SONA 2011
- summary of pnoy SONA 2011 with reaction
- sona of pnoy 2012 summary
- second sona of pnoy reaction
- reaction to sona
- senators reaction sona 2011
- reaction paper about black nazarene
- p-noy sona summary
- pnoy sona 2013 summary
- 2nd sona od pnoy
- future plan of binigno
- short intro of pnoys second sona
- reaction on the second sona of PNoy
- reaction on pnoy administration
- gloria macapagal arroyo cases reaction
- reaction on pnoys second sona
- summary of pnoy administration
- summary on 15th congress of President Aquino on K-12
- sona 2012 tagalog summary
- PNOYs Sona summary 2011
- reaction od SONA of PNOY
- reaction about in the 2nd sona of p-noy
- sona of pnoy reactions
- reaction of 2nd sona of pnoy
- reaction about first and second sona
- reaction of pgma cases
- reaction second SONA of Pnoy
- reaction in pnoy sona 2013
- critique on the 2nd SONA of Pnoy
- reaction on the sona of pnoy
- sona 2012 highligths and reaction
- Reaction on second of SONA of Pnoy in the phillipines
- summary of pnoy reaction
- reaction for sona of pnoy 2012
- summary of pnoy on straight path
- reaction about sona of aquino 2013
- pnoy sona summary tagalog
- pnoys 2nd sona summary article
- reaction about in sona
- reaction on president aquinos 2011sona
- your reaction to second sona
- summarization of first sona of PNoy
- summary ng sona 2012
- summary of PNoys first SONA
- summary of pnoys second SONA in tagalog
- sona of president noynoy aquino 2011 tagalog reaction