On Pnoy SONA – Reaction and Summary
Members of the Senate have commended President Benigno Aquino III for a “very well said” state of the nation address (SONA) on Monday at the opening of the 15th Congress second regular session at the Batasang Pambansa in Quezon City.
”Very well said,” Senator Panfilo Lacson described the second SONA of President Aquino more than a year after his election.
”It’s down to earth and has sense of direction. Whatever they said, we have seen that something good is happening with the ‘daang matuwid’ (straight path). I think it’s holding, so far,” Lacson added.
Senator Francis ‘Chiz’ Escudero congratulated President Aquino, saying “there was not too much of the blaming game in his speech and I agree with his emphasis on the creation and matching of jobs.”
Senator Teofisto Guingona III said he was inspired by the President’s SONA.
Senate President Pro-Tempore Jinggoy Estrada commended the President for being “true to himself” in cleaning the house from the waste left by the past administration of former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo.
”I think the President is true to himself. He is firm in eradicating graft and corruption. We cannot blame him because of the previous administration. My thumbs up to his speech,” Estrada, whose father former President Joseph Ejercito Estrada also attended the SONA, along with former President Fidel V. Ramos, said.
Senate Majority Floor Leader Vicente Sotto III commended also the President for his detailed speech specifically on the campaign against human trafficking and prosecution of drug cases.
”We have seen that the house cleaning in the first round (first year) is successful. This is very good foundation for a more prosperous future for the country and, hopefully, with the next five rounds (years), he will be able to deliver his promises,” Sotto said.
Attending his first SONA since walking out of prison in December last year, Senator Antonio Trillanes IV said President Aquino is true to his mandate.
”It was a fresh experience. I learned the protocol. I just listened and I was satisfied by a presentation of plan for this country out of misery,” Trillanes, who was imprisoned for leading military uprising against Arroyo, said.
Incoming search terms:
- reaction about SONA
- sona reaction
- reaction about sona 2012
- pnoy sona reaction
- summary of pnoys SONA 2011
- sona of pnoy 2012 summary
- summary of pnoy SONA 2011 with reaction
- reaction to sona
- second sona of pnoy reaction
- senators reaction sona 2011
- p-noy sona summary
- reaction paper about black nazarene
- pnoy sona 2013 summary
- 2nd sona od pnoy
- future plan of binigno
- reaction on pnoy administration
- reaction on pnoys second sona
- gloria macapagal arroyo cases reaction
- summary on 15th congress of President Aquino on K-12
- summary of pnoy administration
- short intro of pnoys second sona
- reaction second SONA of Pnoy
- reaction in pnoy sona 2013
- sona of pnoy reactions
- reaction od SONA of PNOY
- reaction on the second sona of PNoy
- reaction about in the 2nd sona of p-noy
- reaction about first and second sona
- reaction of 2nd sona of pnoy
- sona 2012 tagalog summary
- PNOYs Sona summary 2011
- reaction of pgma cases
- critique on the 2nd SONA of Pnoy
- summary of PNoys first SONA
- summary of pnoys second SONA in tagalog
- reaction for sona of pnoy 2012
- reaction on the sona of pnoy
- reaction about sona of aquino 2013
- Reaction on second of SONA of Pnoy in the phillipines
- pnoys 2nd sona summary article
- summary of pnoy reaction
- summary of pnoy on straight path
- sona 2012 highligths and reaction
- your reaction to second sona
- reaction on president aquinos 2011sona
- reaction about in sona
- summarization of first sona of PNoy
- summary ng sona 2012
- reaction paper about pres fidel ramos
- summary on pnoy sona