Philippines General Appropriations Act for 2012
In the presence of legislators from both Houses, led by Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile and House Speaker Feliciano Belmonte by his side and government officials, employees and media, the President signed what he called the “Results-Focused Budget of 2012” that aims to allow his administration to fulfill its Social Contract with the Filipino people.
To achieve this, the President said that the Social Services sector, will receive 31.3 percent or P568.6-billion of the total budget.
“Patuloy po nating binibigyang-prayoridad ang mga serbisyong makapag-aahon sa mga kababayan natin sa kahirapan. Nakalaan ang mahigit tatlumpung porsiyento ng pangkalahatang Budget natin sa Social Services Sector, na nagkakahalaga ng 568.6 billion pesos,” the President said.
“Bahagi nito ang Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program, na pinaglaanan natin ng 39.5 billion pesos upang maabutan natin ng conditional cash transfer ang tatlong milyon sa pinakamahihirap na pamilyang kababayan natin. Katuwang nito, patuloy tayong nagpupundar sa kakayahan at kinabukasan ng ating mga kababayan,” he added.
The President also said that the Education sector would receive the largest appropriation of P238.8-billion to allow the agency to hire 13,000 teachers and build some 43,000 more classrooms; while the Health sector would receive P44.4-billion to fund the Health Insurance Subsidy for 5.2 million beneficiaries and hire 13,000 more medical personnel.
The Infrastructure and Agricultural sector, the President said, would each be allocated P255.2-billion and P53.3-billion, respectively, for the construction of roads, bridges, airports, ports and irrigation systems; and to ensure the country’s goal to be rice-sufficient by 2013.
The President assured the Filipino people that every peso of the National Budget spent would be used wisely.
Incoming search terms:
- general appropriation act 2013 philippines
- general appropriation act of 2012 of the philippines
- Philippine General Appropriation Act 2013
- general appropriations act 2013 philippines
- 2013 general appropriations act Philippines
- General Appropriations Act FY 2012 Philippines
- general appropriations act 2012 of the philippines
- general appropriation act philippines
- Philippine General Appropriations Act 2013
- Geenral Appropriations Act of 2012
- sociological condition in the philippines 2012
- philippines general appropriations act
- 2012 GENERAL APPROPRIATION ACT
- what is general appropriations act
- General Appropriation Act for 2012
- Philippine General Appropriation Act of 2013
- General Apprpriation Act 2012 of the Philippines
- appropriation bill philippines
- philippine appropriation act 2012
- General Appropriation Act 2013
- general appropraition act of 2012 philippines
- Phil General Appropriation Act
- phil navy recruitment 2012
- philippines general appropriations 2012
- general appropriations law of the philippines
- what is general appropriation act
- general appropriation act of 2013 philippines
- what is general appropriations act philippines
- general appropriations 2012 philippines
- General Appropriations Act 2012 2013
- 2012 ph general appropriation act
- what is the general appropriations act
- general appropriations act of the philipines 2012
- genera appropriations on educational programs in the pjilippines
- dbm general appropriation act 2012
- general appropiations act 2012
- general appropriations act of 2012 of the philippines
- dbm general appropriations act of 2012
- reaction on 2012 General Appropriation Act philippines
- general appropriations act of philippines
- political situation of the philippines 2012
- General appropriations act of 2012 Phillipins
- FY 2012 General Appropriations Act of the Philippines
- general appropriations act of 2012 by services
- pilipino budget 2012
- General Appropriations Act for 2012 Philippines
- philippine government appropriation act
- General Appropriation Act of the Phil
- general appropriations act 2010 philippines