Philippines national budget for 2012
The national budget for 2012, which was signed into law by President Benigno S. Aquino III on Thursday, is the earliest government appropriations law approved since Philippine democracy was restored in 1986.
In his speech following the signing, the President said that this day should go down in history as a first in the 25 years of Philippine democracy.
“Kanina lang ay nasaksihan ninyo ang ating paglagda sa ating budget, ang pinaka-maagang pagsasabatas sa taunang budget mula ng mabawi natin ang demokrasya nuong 1986,” the President said.
“Tunay pong makasaysayan ang araw na ito,” he added.
The earliest budget enactments for the four other Philippine Presidents who came before him are as follows: Corazon Aquino – December 18, 1986; Fidel Ramos – January 6, 1993; Joseph Estrada – December 30, 1998; and Gloria Arroyo – January 21, 2002.
President Aquino thanked the people who worked doubly hard to prepare the 2012 budget namely: Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile, House Speaker Feliciano Belmonte and the Department of Budget and Management.
In a statement, Budget Secretary Florencio Abad said the early signing of the budget meant that government could immediately implement its programs and key infrastructure projects even on the first day of the New Year.
“In contrast to 2011 when infrastructure spending was delayed, we intend to begin 2012 on a very strong note,” Abad said.
Incoming search terms:
- national budget of the philippines year 2012
- 2012 approved budget philippines
- k 12 history in the philippines
- history of k to 12
- philippine infrastructure for 2012
- history of K-12
- philippine projects 2012
- approved budget for 2012 philippines
- history of about k 12
- history k 12 philippines
- history k 12 in the philippines
- governments projects in 2012 philippines
- government appropriations act 2012 philippines
- philippines infrastructure spending
- founder of k 12 in the philippines
- news on phillipine government expenditures for 2012
- History of K to 12 in the Philippines
- national budget of the philippines for 2012 salary increase for government employees
- Philippine government spending on infrastructures in 2012 vs 2011
- national budget 2012 IN THE PHILIPPINES
- national badget of 2012 in ph
- national appropriation
- philippine approve badget 2012
- philippine national budget for the year 2011-2012
- philippine goverment project 2012
- infrastructure spending in the philippines
- budget 2012- philippines
- 2012 approved budget of the philippines
- approved philippines budget 2012
- salary increase in january 2012 for the national government employees in the philippines
- 2012 Philippine National budget?
- taunang budget 2012
- appropriation act of 2012
- national budget of the philippines 2011-2012
- Philippine National budget for the school year 2012
- philippine nationa budget 2012
- philippine national budget 2011-2012
- the philippines budget for 2012
- philippine national budgeting
- the philippine national budget in the year 2011-2012
- philippine national budget year 2011-2012
- philippine national budget in 2012
- the philippine national budget 2012
- philippine national budget circular 2012
- philippine infrastructure projects
- What is Philippine Nationl Government Budget?
- Philippine national budget call 2012
- what is the size of the phillipeans national budget
- philippine approve budget 2012
- philippine approved 2012 budget